Half Decent Cypher '12 O.G. Half Decent Cypher '12 O.G.

Wooooooow leerocco jeanyus. Jesus. Before I had a good flow or voice hahaha.

Sleeping in the Ground Sleeping in the Ground

I really dig this type of stuff, creepy vibe with nice sampling. Love the crackling sounds. Im listening through my phone so that may be the reason, but the pipes/keys at the end seem to be a tad overpowering, drowning out the last sample. Like I said, that could be because of my platform though. I hope to hear more like this.

Josie Josie

Im really diggin the atmospheric sound of this. Someone on hdc said something like alien wild wild west or something haha I can visualize that pretty well to this beat, but maybe cause thats what got planted in my thoughts before I heard it lol. Love the real hi-hat it sounds really good to me and its been awhile since ive heard one in an instrumental in a lobg time

Edge of Failure (Done) Edge of Failure (Done)

I love the intellictual presence that you have in your music. It really made me think of a lot of different tangents that are too insanely long to go into right now, but I would love if you continued to make music like this. I personally love the sample. This is definitely something to get high to &just zone. As a person with constant racing thoughts, its rare a song can put me in a zone and keep me there, but this one did. Cheers.

Solitary Death Solitary Death

I love that hook, what is that from? Youve progressed so much since I last heard you its insane. You are very talented man. Youve got this olskool sound fused with new age instruments perfected.

Possession Possession

You absolutely have to let me use this. I love everything about it. The drums are simple but dope, leaves room for someone to actually rap. That riff is fuckin awesome. The horror samples are a tad loud but that being the only complaint this is an a+ beat. 'Do something!' Ahhhh so sick!

LiberalShimmering responds:

Please use it as soon as possible! :P

LS - Steam Campaign LS - Steam Campaign

It has been waaay too long since I last went through your catalog. This is great. I love the ambience of it. Gives it a really creepy/sinister sound. Is that you doing the spoken word, or is it sampled? Keep up the good work bro

LiberalShimmering responds:

It's sampled from a movie trailer of which I can not recall the name of at the moment.

Qwaint - Freckles Qwaint - Freckles

I refuse to listen to the whole thing before I review. Haha im kidding. Im so funny. Lol not really but im a fan of the rapid snapping sounds, never heard them used quite like that before but it works well with this beat in my opinion. I love your production but youre good at rapping & writing so I wish you had more raps posted! Keep me updated when you do.

KleptoidKat responds:

Yeeah, originality/creativity is key for me, I cant remember what I sampled for the snaps but I know it sounded totally different from the raw sound it came from. Cant be lazy if you wanna be fresh.

You best believe I got a rap project in the works! I also have my fair share of abandoned rap projects as well. Its interesting as hell to read through your old writtens. Really shows how much mental and behavioral change goes on in just one year. Same with any sort of artistic record. Imagine when we hit 70 lol. Hip Hop Grandpas.

Qwaint - Suicidal Jumper Qwaint - Suicidal Jumper

Your flow is top notch on this track my dude. Reminiscent of doggystyle era snoop. Im coming to find that most the tracks ive heard from you all have a positive vibe while still sounding humble (ayeee cheap reference) but I think thats really cool. Im curious as to what a collab with you would sound like...

KleptoidKat responds:

These reviews are very much appreciated, I can tell you took the time to listen for a bit.

Well obviously a collab would result in Shiznit.

Qwaint - Mouth Garglers (loop) Qwaint - Mouth Garglers (loop)

I like this man. Its uplifting, which isnt my style so for me to jam it is a compliment! Feel good jams are always good to throw on and clear the mind of negativity, and its a loop so thats even better! You have a unique producing sound, I respect that

KleptoidKat responds:

Wow, that means a lot dude. Thanks for noticing ha.

Im glad you enjoyed this loop, I really should work with this kind of BPM more.